Tuesday, July 19, 2016

New look

Alright, alright.

As much as I love pink....it's gotta go. When I started this blog the day I turned 30....I was chronologically 30....but still mentally in my 20's. I still loved pink and glitter and girly and heels and purses and anything else that might fall into that category. And while, I still absolutely love those things, I'm on the cusp of 34 and on a way different page than that sweet naive girl, who had a baby 11 months prior.

Things I claimed when I turned 30:

"I'll always wear heels!"
"Coach purses for life!"
"Pink everything!"
"I'll never leave the house in yoga pants!"
"Dresses or death!"
"Leggings are back? Gross. Hopefully they won't last long."

Things I'm claiming now that I'm almost 34:

"Under Armor gym shoes are so comfortable."
"This bag is perfect for my wallet AND diapers."
"Pink!....this black shirt is cool too."
"It's a yoga pants kinda day."
"Do I really need to wear a dress to this event?"
"I just got more Lularoe leggings. I'll never wear jeans again!!"

LLR 4 LYF


See how quickly life changes? When you are chasing a 4.5 year old around, and running all over the state for activities, and play dates, and doctor appointments, you need quick, easy and comfortable. For real.

Anywho....that's not even remotely where I was going with this post.

As I'm sure you noticed, I've changed the look of my blog. I needed something a bit more....grown up *gulp*

Don't worry, I didn't COMPLETELY get rid of the pink. ;-)

And while it seems that I've let the girl of my past go...it wasn't easy. Not in the slightest.

I'll forever love the girly things....hell, I'm one of two, in a house of five....But it's time to not cram it down everyone's throat.

Forever young
-e

No comments:

Post a Comment