Sunday, July 10, 2016

Reboot

This blog. THIS BLOG.

Ugh. I feel like I post a lot of hot air. I would love more that anything...well almost anything...to make this successful. I'm so unorganized though. Barf.

I come in and post and say "Oh hey, xyz. I'm going to do really good now. Watch out. It's gonna be amazing. Unicorns! Rainbows! Glitter farts!"

Then nothing.

I haven't posted anything since January of this year. Literally, I only have a handful of posts and I've been trying to do this since 2012.

My biggest problem is content, I think. I have no idea what I should blog about and when I get an idea, its only a few sentences and I feels it's not worthy to post.


Unpredictable ramblings. Content shouldn't be hard E. Your blog name implies that you are blogging about anything. :headdesk:

I have a few posts saved. Not a lot is written, but they are started. Maybe time is my enemy? Structure? IDK. I.DON'T.KNOW.


(insert aggravated growl here)

So I guess this post is serving as my reboot post.(please don't look at past entries and make judgment) (also, please don't assume this post is the same as all the other, "I'm coming back" posts)

I've got ideas, I just need to put them on paper....errr...computer screen.

If you trust in me to read my stuff, I will promise not to disappoint.

How long should a blog post be? I don't want to go on forever, but I don't want it to be too quick.

Here's to the future and for taking almost 4 years to make this blog happen.

Cheers
-e

No comments:

Post a Comment