Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Hair Skin Nails

Hey there......


If you know me personally, you know that I'm a distributor for It Works. (If you want to know more about this, click here)

I'll be posting about products here, but I promise not to shove it down your throats.

I've been a distributor for 3 years TODAY, and I honestly love all of their products. There is definitely something for everyone, and I'm planning to post about at least 2 products a month.

Today, I wanted to write about Hair Skin Nails.

When HSN first hit the shelves (shelves? you can only get it online) I was super pumped and ordered right away!
So it came and I took them, 2 daily, and got kind of nauseous. I tried splitting them up, taking them at night...nothing worked, I was still sick to my stomach and super sad. So, I wrote them off and decided they weren't for me.

So a little over a half container sat on my shelf in my bathroom until about 4-6 weeks ago when I noticed it was about to expire. So I tried them again, and didn't feel sick after. So I stuck with them. Ordered another container. Super stoked.

I'm trying to grow out my hair, and an undercut. While I love the look and feel of an under cut....growing it out is a mega mega beeotch! (never again)

I would say my hair feels fuller....but I have a crap ton of hair, so that isn't a great comparison.

My nails though. Holla!!!! I noticed my nails grew and were hard and strong.


I don't think I've ever had to cut my nails. I usually break one and bite the rest off. That said, I had to cut them because I scratched myself and it was getting a bit difficult to type at work.

Then, I noticed my eyelashes. Um, what? They are so long! And pretty! It's almost as if I'm wearing fakies...which I can't put on to save my life.



All in all, I recommend this to anyone looking to grow their hair, or nails. Actually, since I've been taking it regularly, my face looks AMAZING, and I have acne issues for sure. I wish I had a before and after photo, just to show the improvement.

If you have questions about Hair Skin Nails, or any other products, please feel free to shoot me an email: abetteryouwithemilyn@gmail.com

Later
-e

No comments:

Post a Comment