Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Hey there....

....So, it's been a minute.

:-/

In my defense, I've had a LOT going on since I last posted....in July

* C was diagnosed with epilepsy, and went through multiple medication changes.

* C started school (3rd year pre-k)

* I turned 34

* C turned 5

* My Explorer broke

* I was on the verge of a breakdown, then was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder

Ok, maybe there wasn't a lot going on, but it was pretty major things....right? RIGHT?

My last post touched on a facelift for this blog and since then I had started some posts that never got finished. Hopefully I can finish them and share them all with you.

In the meantime, it seems my journey has taken the fork in the road to the left. This road has brought us to a low carb/high fat diet for little C, to hopefully get his seizures under control. Which has been interesting, to say the least. (more about all of that later (promise)).

Anywho.....that's all I'll say for now, so I can have material for later X-D X-D

Happy Voting Day!
-e

No comments:

Post a Comment