Saturday, March 30, 2013

Polyvore and Pinterest

I'm addicted to both....


Re.dic.

I was unable to play on Polyvore for a while, because I didn't have a working computer. I was so sad.

I can sit on Polyvore all.day.long.

For those wondering what Polyvore is, its a website that you can create outfits from clothes they have in their database. Each piece is linked to the website where you are able to buy the item if you are interested in doing so (I found these amazing earrings...they are $9 though...still trying to decide if I want to pull the trigger on those...) You can follow me here.

I'm seriously obsessed....Polyvore makes me think I could totally be a stylist. Truth or not, I feel like *I* have some cute outfits made up.

The cool thing about Polyvore is that I can now directly pin it to my clothes Pinterest board. Pinterest is a virtual idea board. Basically, you find something awesome, recipe, shoes, cars, drinks, etc., you can "pin" a picture to the board of your choice. In turn, you can go back to said pin, click the picture and it will take you back to the original site...genius I tell you. You can follow other people's "boards" for inspiration, or because you have similar likes, repin their pins, so on and so on....pure.addiction. You can follow me here.

So. I've spent most of my Saturday morning creating outfits that I would wear and pinning them on my clothes board.

What...a time suck.

Maybe I should review my Things to try board, and clean my house.

OR....I could review my Kanye's Workout Plan board and exercise.

Or I can just keep creating outfits on Polyvore like its my full time job (this would be an amazing job...(hire.me.))


Later -e

No comments:

Post a Comment