Thursday, April 4, 2013

*grumble, grumble*

I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday.

My friend was admitted to the hospital on Monday.

Her water broke.

And while normally, this would excite people...it's too early...12 weeks to early, so she is on bed rest an hour away....

Did I mention she watches C?

Oh, just that "minor" detail.

The call came in at 6am on Monday morning, which happened to be April Fools Day. However, there was no follow up call to remind me of the day and to say they would see me in an hour...

I frantically started emailing every daycare center I could find. I didn't know what I was going to do.

Oh....did I mention I had to take B to the dentist? Did I mention that we were at Walgreen's Take Care Clinic and the ER on Sunday? Did I mention, I kept sneezing? Guess who felt like crap by 3pm? Guess who was making dinner for Easter? :-/

(sorry for all the questions)

So Monday, while I was emailing every daycare in the county and feeling like crap and taking B to the dentist and feeling awful because C didn't get a real nap, I checked my Facebook.

And there was my epiphany.

My dear friend who stayed at home...maybe she would watch C for a bit until everything went back to normal.

I messaged...she said yes.

Thank GOODNESS!! I'm forever grateful!

And that sums up my cray cray week...

Maybe tomorrow, I'll go to the gym.

Peace
-e

No comments:

Post a Comment