Monday, April 8, 2013

90's hip hop, working out, cleaning house, and scary stuff

Not particularly in that order.

Who remembers the 90's? I was in my tween/teenage years in the 90's. I've been on a Pandora 90's hip hop kick lately; Biggie, Tupac, Puff Daddy, Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, Salt N Peppa, TLC...Luniz. I mean, come on. You know what I'm talking about. I don't think they make hip hop that good anymore!

Don't get me wrong, there were plenty of good rock/alternative songs out there too! I mean, Dave Matthews and Green Day. Need I say more?

I haven't worked out in almost 2 weeks. I went once. I'm so mad at myself. I'm never going to get back in shape if I keep slacking off. But once you throw in a full time job, and wife and mother duties, time is slim and I have a lot going on. Even if I plan to work out when Chase goes to bed, I still can't get there. I'm determined tonight to go, if it kills me!

One of my "things I have too much of" (and no B...it's not shoes) is house work. It.never.ends. I feel like I clean, and 5 minutes later it's a mess again. It's hard to keep up. I feel like everything turns into a catch all. Especially my kitchen table. Keeping my house clean is a full time job within itself and there is no paycheck and don't even get me started on laundry, that's a separate job and it doesn't even come with benefits.

I was checking the weather today...apparently, it's supposed to snow on Friday...(da eff?) While I was on Weather.com, I came across a link called: PHOTOS: Creepy Abandoned Theme Parks (you can look for yourself here). It immediately sparked my interest. I think stuff like this is so cool. I would love to travel just to see abandoned/haunted places. In my younger years, I was really into going to see "The House With No Corners" in Bully Valley, IL. I also walked around Bachelor's Grove Cemetery which was cool. I think old stuff like this is pretty neat, even though I get freaked out about it. LOL


Well... I better finish my chores, so I can finish my chores, so I can go work out.

Later
-e

No comments:

Post a Comment