Friday, March 29, 2013

Where's the heat?



Ain't this the truth!

Last year, I'm pretty sure I wasn't wearing a winter coat right now. On St. Patrick's Day, I know for a fact I wasn't in a coat and neither was my son.

While this has been mild winter for the most part, I'm ready for winter to be over. I want to take C to the playground. I want to be outside!!! I need bonfires this year for sure!!! I don't want to wear a coat anymore!!!

I NEED TO TAKE OUT MY SANDALS!!!!! I NEED THEM!!!

I.NEED.HEAT!!!

I need Sunday Funday patio time at my favorite bar. And a flippy cup tournament there too!

I need to feel alive!!!!!

I'm tired of the cold!

Pull yourself together Mother Nature!! I need to open my windows!


ktnxbai

-e

1 comment:

  1. Some of us like the cold....I'd rather it be 15 degrees than 115, it's easier to layer up and warm up than it is to cool down, just saying

    ReplyDelete