Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thankful Thursdays

My husband says I’m a negative person.

Whateves….. I’m not negative, people are just annoying. …

But, in an effort to be less negative…for my husband…

I bring you: Thankful Thursdays

I’m thankful for B (my husband), C (my bebe), my job (which I don’t always like), my house and all my shoes.

I’m thankful for my fingers, so I can write my blogs.
I’m thankful for food, because I like to eat.
I’m thankful for trying Nutella….well (if you have not tried Nutella, you better go do it because it’s awesome sauce…or don’t because you’ll start hiding in rooms eating it with a spoon)

Most of all I’m thankful for my friends (you KNOW who you are) who don’t need constant reminders that I’m thinking of them.


What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment