Monday, September 24, 2012

Mama Monday

Ah. I really don't like Mondays, especially after such an awesome weekend.

Us N's didn't do much of anything this weekend. B wasn't feeling good and it was cold this weekend. We did venture out on Saturday night to see some fireworks.

We had an uneventful Sunday. Laziness followed by Draw Something and movies. I made Mac n Cheese in the crock pot and made a batch of cupcakes for C's party next weekend.

I didn't do laundry, I didn't really clean.

It was a beautiful weekend for the first one of fall.

Mondays always make me sad because we have to get "back to the daily grind" and time spent together during the week is few and far between.

The only good thing about this morning is that C figured out how to drink from a straw.
Yay for small steps!!!!


Happy Monday!
-e

No comments:

Post a Comment