Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Years!!!!

Thanksgiving and Christmas have come and gone. Too quickly if I may say so.
Hopefully in 2013, I will be able to enjoy them more. This year it was all go, go, go and no enjoyment. I mean, I enjoyed it...just not as full as I wish I could have.

I have a lot of things I want to work on in 2013 and hopefully blogging will keep me in line and honest with it. Here are some things I would like to do in 2013:

1. Work on our house.
I mean, B has boxes from when we moved in from 2008....that still haven't been unpacked. I want to redecorate our bedroom. Finish all the projects that were started: the bathroom, the kitchen and...the basement.
Oh and that darn office....with all the crap in it.... *shudder*
We need to de-clutter....badly.


2. Work on me.
I want to lose weight. I say this often, but I need to make it a reality. I'm overweight. I've about lost all of the weight I gained when I was pregnant, which puts me right where I was in 2011 when I said, "Well, if I'm not pregnant this month, I'm going on a diet for that wedding I'm in...."
Well we know what happened with that.
This also goes for my "attitude". B says I'm negative....I tend to agree, but it's hard not to be (for me anyway). But I would really like to turn this around.

3. Work on crafting.
I really want to open an Etsy shop. I'm just having a hard time with what I would want to make to sell. I feel like I have good ideas....I'm just having a hard time putting them into motion.
Also, I've always wanted to re-purpose furniture that I find out for the trash. I think it would be so fun to do.
I'd also like to get better at sewing.

4. Work on us.
B and I have been together for almost 9 years. Things are usually good between us, but they could be better. I think we can make this happen.

5. Work on my blogs.
This one in particular. I also have my son's blog about his journey with Spina Bifida and a blog B and I started devoted to trying new cocktail recipes.


I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Years.

See you in 2013!

-e























No comments:

Post a Comment