Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Crap

Yeah, yeah.

Oops..I did it again....

I THINK about posting all the time... really, I do. It just doesn't happen. Ever.

Something always comes up, or I think about stuff in the car and by the time I get home, I forget.

I've had a busy few months and now the holidays are here...ick. Bah humbug.

My love for the holidays diminishes more and more every year. I don't know if its because the older I get the busier I get and I can't really even enjoy them, or what.

This year, I put up my tree...and some random nick nacks...thats it.

I somehow gained this fabuolus idea that I am going to make our stockings and pj pants as well..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA

HA.

O_O

They are great intentions, they are. But the intentions don't realize that there are other priorities that stand in the way, like cooking and cleaning and laundry and everything else in between.

5 stockings and 3 pj pants....by 12/24

The clock is ticking...tick tock....

No comments:

Post a Comment