Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Does it work??

Pumpkin Spice Latte

I found a recipe on Pinterest to make PSL's at home.

A friend of mine found a recipe on Pinterest to make PSL's at home, she tried it and said that it came out really good and that she added more sugar than the recipe called for.

I decided to try it for myself, and I did so on Sunday morning.

Here is the recipe I used, however, I used skim milk, splenda and instant Folgers (because that's what I had in my house).

IT WAS GLORIOUS!!!!

It was so good that if I had the extra time in the morning, I would make it every day!! (I'm not sure what extra time entails, but if you know where I can find some, let me know!)

There was enough for 2 cups (I didn't share, not that B drinks coffee anyway. He thinks it's gross...blasphemy!!!))

I decide to compare to a Starbucks PSL, but with skim milk and splenda, just to see if there was a variation.

I ordered it skinny, and it tasted the exact same!!!!

So, if you are a PSL lover like I am, try it out. It's not that hard to do!



So, does it work? I would say - YES!

-e

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I need to try this out. I love them. Now find me the salted caramel mocha latte recipe and try that out please!

    ReplyDelete